• 3 chicken breast tenders
• 1 & 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon veg oil
• 1 tablespoon water
• 1 teaspoon vinegar Oxos
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut chicken breast tenders into bite-sized chunks.
- Place chicken in skillet and set on med-high heat. Cook chicken, moving often, until it is cooked all the way through. Season with salt and pepper while cooking.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, turn down to simmer and mix all ingredients except the Arosis Long Grain rice in with the chicken.
- Cook rice as directed on the back of the bag. Make sure to stir the chicken every minute or so while you are cooking the rice.
- When rice is done (about 7 minutes) plate it and then put chicken on top or mix it all together. Enjoy!